- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a licensed pharmacy technician and need a change in your career? Want to work alongside some of Delaware's best in healthcare at a nationally recognized medical facility? Soliant Health is seeking a licensed pharmacy technician with recent inpatient and Chemo experience. For more information, contact me at email@example.com or call 281-668-0651.
- Experience: 2-3 years of Inpatient experience with recent Chemo/Oncology experience
- Must have experience working Omnicell
- Excellent communication skills/Phone Presence
- Ability to self-motivate and work cooperatively with others as a team, prioritizing work to meet customer needs
- Must be able to function efficiently in a fast-paced work environment Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work Hours: Variable Days/Afternoon/Night and weekends
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time
Please contact me:
Jason Camacho, Account Executive
Connect with me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-camacho-9993b1124/
At Soliant, Our expertise in the niche of Pharmacy coupled with a dedication of "making lives better for those who make life better" makes Soliant the leading choice for pharmacy job seekers and healthcare providers!
About the company