- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced Integrated Support Planning and Management Specialist that will primarily support the F-15 training systems, but has the potential to support additional training systems platforms. Support activities will include providing data development for integrated support subsystems, assisting in the development of support program plans and schedules, validating standard deliverables and supporting trade studies for platform subsystems. In addition, the Support Planning and Management Specialist researches, documents and provides technical information and supports the establishment of processes to develop and maintain support products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure.
- Estimate, plan and execute the logistics work statement
- Manage customer’s spare hardware requirements
- Develop and maintain documentation per the Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs)
- Manage hardware obsolescence
- Manage the Return of Repairables (ROR) process
- Interface with internal and external customers
Basic Qualification (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors Degree
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- 3+ years' experience with working in a team environment with a variety of stakeholders and teammates
- 3+ years'experience with technical documentation and processes and procedures
- 3+ years' experience communicating effectivelyverbally and through writing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Previous Integrated Logistics Support experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.