- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a forward thinking, Experienced Procurement Agent to join our team in either Saint Louis, MO or North Charleston, SC.
Positions Responsibilities Include:
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements
- Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management
- Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance
- Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- 3+ years' experience drafting, negotiating and executing complex contracts and subcontracts
- 3+ years' experience interpreting and/or enforcing contract terms and conditions
- 3+ years' experience functioning in a cross-functional environment
- 3+ years' experience in a role utilizing business acumen and understanding
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Construction Procurement
- Experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement practices and processes
- Experience managing the procurement process including coordinating with business partners and providing functional support
- Experience negotiating contracts related to software or intellectual property
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Experience managing supplier relationships, strategic partnerships and supplier performance
- Experience implementing process and/or strategy improvements
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.