- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
MSC&ODefense Strategic Contracting is seeking an Experienced Procurement Agent in Hazelwood, MO. Primary responsibility will be releasing strategic contracts for electrical standards and/or tubes and ducts which will includenegotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Work with stakeholders across the company to establish category management strategies for all Enterprise direct spend categories, build consensus with business stakeholders and direct sourcing strategies for a broad set of categories
- Work with supplier teams to build comprehensive plans to support strategic sourcing initiatives
- Ensure effective operations of Supply Chain teams with a heavy focus on analysis, risk mitigation, compliance, reporting and strategy
- Develop and present strategic initiatives that drive innovation and value
- Understand industry trends and growth sectors for Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Integrate with Boeing Commercial, Boeing Global Services, Indirect Supply Chain, & ET&T
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- 3+ years' experience in a role utilizing business acumen and understanding
- 3+ years' experience functioning in a cross-functional environment
- 3+ years' experience drafting, negotiating and executing complex contracts and subcontracts
- 3+ years' experience interpreting and/or enforcing contract terms and conditions
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- 3+ years' experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement practices and processes
- 3+ years' experience managing supplier relationships, strategic partnerships and supplier performance
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.