- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a Northstar Resort shuttle driver, it is your responsibility to execute the safe and efficient transportation of both guests and employees to and from designated pickup and drop-off locations, as well as maintain a friendly and positive attitude every day, with all guests and employees.
Shuttle services for the summer season include an on-demand dial a ride service, chartered bus services for private groups, as well as fixed route services within the North Lake Tahoe area. As a shuttle driver you will be trained on all shuttle services that we provide and expected to be able to successfully operate a vehicle in each service area following training.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Safely transport small and large groups of people on and off property to various assigned locations
- Maintain and clean buses
- Report maintenance problems
- Provide all guests with information about activities on mountain and in the village
- Inform guests how to use the transportation services at the resort
- Communicate via 2-way radio with dispatch
- Be knowledgeable in 2-way radio use and various codes
- Maintain daily vehicle inspection logs
- Install and remove tire chains as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Flexible working hours
- High School Diploma
- CDL Class A or B (w/Passenger endorsement) license required
- Satisfactory driving record
- Proficient driving in winter mountain conditions
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- At least 1-2 years minimum experience driving vehicles with a passenger endorsed license
- Able to communicate and work well with the public and other departments
- Pre-employment drug test
- Current DOT medical certificate
- Post-offer background check
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170940