- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking a highly-motivated Mid-Level Supplier Quality Specialist to join the Supplier Quality team. This position is located in thePuget Sound area, Washington State. This is an autonomous position, therefore, the candidate will have the ability to work from home or a supplier location.
- Plans, organizes and conducts audits/assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products.
- Documents and reports audit/assessment results
- Inspects or verifies products for compliance with applicable requirements
- Assesses capability and capacity of suppliers to perform current or potential future work
- Investigates and resolves concerns to ensure compliance with requirements
- Provides education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives to develop and improve supplier performance and productivity
- Performs data analysis to determine engagement strategy at suppliers
- Reports status of supplier performance
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage daily assignments
- Participates in Program and Production Readiness Reviews at suppliers
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Three years of industry experience in Quality or working process improvements
- Familiarity with root cause corrective action (Minimum of 2yrs)
- Familiar with reading blueprints
- Experience with Microsoft Office Product: Word, Excel and Power Point
- This position is based in Puget Sound area, Washington State, and does not offer relocation. Applicant must reside in the area and be willing to relocate at their own expense
- Minimal travel will be required outside Washington State
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and owns a vehicle
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Project Management skillsTypical Education/ Experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.