- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
The F-22 Systems Engineering team is seeking a Systems Engineer to analyze and manage F-22 maintenance data. The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with Subject Matter Experts, Suppliers, Field Service Representatives and the US Air Force to refine Modernization and Sustainment practices across the entire F-22 fleet.
The F-22 Raptor program is well positioned to provide long-term growth opportunities and is committed to an employee focused culture and presence at the St. Louis site supporting the premier 5th generation Air Force fighter.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Failure event review and trending with aircraft sortie data
- Integrated Product Team (IPT) fault isolation and detection improvements
- Radar and power supply analysis and trending
- Adjudicate data sources input into consolidated database
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position requiresthe ability to obtain aU.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Minimum 5 years experience within each of the following competencies:
- Working directly with one, or preferably more, of the following aircraft subsystems: Radar, Life Support, Auxiliary Power Supply, Fire Prevention, Environmental Control Systems
- Utilizing Data Analytics approaches to help track trends, coordinate maintenance, and influence parts replacement cycles
- Working with suppliers, subject matter experts, and field support representatives to identify aircraft availability and health of fleet improvements
- Database architectures and Front Ends (i.e. Tableau), structured query language (SQL), block flow diagrams, aircraft maintenance flow activities
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctorate degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience leading Diagnostics & Health Management (DHM) activities/projects
- Experience with Integrated Maintenance / Information Systems processes
- Big-Data digital aircraft Data Analysis experience
- Radar system Built-In-Test (BIT) subsystem debugging
- Coordinating maintenance and influencing parts replacement cycles
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Occasional travel (10%) may be required in support of the program and customer.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.