- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $28.00 - $37.00 gross per hour
OfficeTeam's client is seeking a temporary Facilities Manager for a Restaurant Group to start immediately!
To be successful in this role, this individual must possess exceptional technical and leadership skills and the ability to influence and advise both internal and external resources.
Partner with the Director of Facilities to create and define new and strategic processes, procedures, teaming, vendors and tools to support both existing facilities and a fast-growing portfolio of new facilities.
• Serve as Facilities Manager for various restaurants to provide Operations with day-to-day business support and functional expertise
• Directly oversee and/or manage defined internal or external teams to execute facilities remodel projects
• Drive continuous improvements by holding vendors accountable to established criteria, actively consulting and training Operations on key topics and engaging Operations to understand and address their challenges.
• Conduct internal and external strategic assessments to keep up to date on industry, market, and competitive activities and trends
• 5+ years multi-unit facilities manager experience in the restaurant industry
• 5 years directly managing a team of technicians and supervisors with budgetary oversight in a complex facilities environment
• Strong technical knowledge of general construction or related mechanical trade and all aspects of restaurant facilities maintenance, including HVAC, refrigeration, food prep and production equipment, electrical, plumbing and building systems and finishes.
• Knowledgeable in governing codes and regulations, safety (OSHA) rules, sanitation (NSF), building codes (BOCA), insurance and permitting
• A strong leader with excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Customer-service oriented and able to apply critical thinking, advanced problem-solving skills and solution driven
• Financial and general business acumen
Please email resumes to Elizabeth.Stadler@OfficeTeam.com for consideration! Thank you.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.