- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Physician is responsible for providing direct clinical customer care and works with other clinical staff to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Alaska.
- Current American Board certification specialty appropriate for the service.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain associate medical staff membership and required privileges of service.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty and any certification relating to the scope of practice as required.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).
- Requisition Number: PHYSI01353
- Job Category: Medical Provider
- Schedule: Full-Time
About the company