- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Distribution Services (DS) team plays a critical role in supporting the Global Sales Organization. We create automated solutions that aid in the execution of the retail compensation component of Hilton''s partner agreements with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs), and key accounts globally. The Group Commissions and Customer Service team within Distribution Services supports the meeting planner compensation needs of over 4,000hotels in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
As the FastPay Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate payment of FastPay Meetings. You will have established production goals to maintain with a key objective of the role being to ensure that the commission related needs of our hotels and our meeting planner companies are met/exceeded in a timely manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Research information and analyze data to arrive at objective conclusions, recommendations, and plans of actions within the FastPay program.
- Suggest enhancements as it relates to FastPay.
- Own the commission payment process cycle through research, special projects, and internal control procedures.
- Manage the commission payment to Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs) participating in the Distribution Services FastPay program.
- Perform reconciliations of hotel supporting documentation to MPC invoices. This includes researching, resolving and reporting any variances.
- Support all US, Canada and Mexico Hilton branded properties participating in the program. This involves providing guidance on required approvals, information input and meeting pickup for processing commission payments. In addition, you will assist with any adjustments, as applicable.
- Provide customer service support to MPCs and perform functions related to special projects or ad-hoc requests.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing within a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business expertise. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals, who make phenomenal use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results and recommending improvements
- Strong communicators, influencers and solution-seekers, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Organizers, who have superb attention to detail and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three to five (3-5) years of professional experience
- Entry level to three (0-3) years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable of all travel agency commission-processing systems for research and special projects
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- AA/AS Associate''s Degree
- Three (3) years of Finance, Accounting or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of all FastPay processes
- Knowledge of TACS policies and procedures for all brands
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- call center
- customer service