- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Clean Harbors in Boise, ID is currently seeking FieldLaborers to join their safety conscious team!who will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response, hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with the opportunity for overtime;
- All PPE and uniforms provided and cleaned daily;
- Travel expenses paid for (accommodations and per diems);
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion;
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Life Insurance;
- 401K with Matching, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training: DOT, Confined Space Entry, RCRA, HAZWOPER 40. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Engage in physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc.;
- Perform emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Work in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Work at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding as well as in environments with elevated noise levels and confined space. What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous labor experience preferred (ie. Construction);
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Due to the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability that will rotate; this could also include weekends and holidays;
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40 Hour OSHA Training.
About the company