- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Field Marketing Manager, Enterprise
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to TwitterTwitterShare to EmailEmailShare to Google BookmarkGoogle Bookmark
- Job: 21435-TREM
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Marketing Communications
The MathWorks is seeking a senior marketer who will play a key role in defining our account-based marketing strategies for key customer accounts through the development and management of communications programs in support of product and services revenue targets.
The focus of this role will be to define, build and execute account-specific marketing plans with an end goal of increasing account engagement, driving adoption and facilitating expansion of our solutions and services within a portfolio of large accounts.
- Work closely with the sales organization to build an annual marketing communications plan for enterprise-level accounts in support of agreed-upon account objectives.
- Develop relationships with customer champions to support onboarding and engagement activities.
- Serve as the marketing campaign/ABM subject matter expert on the account teams.
- Identify and supports prospecting efforts within target accounts to drive contact acquisition for new divisions and new groups.
- Identify account-specific content needs and work within the internal organization to manage the content development process for Enterprise account.
- Operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, global account-based marketing function.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Prior major account marketing and/or direct selling experience.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and services organizations.
- Proven approaches of using analysis and reporting to drive strategic recommendations.
- Formal written and presentation skills.
- May require traveling for work
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
About the company
At MathWorks, we express who we are as an organization through our guiding principle, our mission, and our core values. Developed over time, each represents a philosophy or goal that is intrinsically important to the organization.