- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Salt Lake City
FSR-Critical Power-Salt lake City
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible to provide Professional Services for Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical customers including technical site analysis to resolve customer issues and to perform field service duties on Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical’s complete range of single-phase and 3-phase equipment. Fundamental knowledge of electrical distribution systems, basic test and measurement equipment, in-depth knowledge of electrical code and IEEE requirements, and in-depth knowledge of electronic principals is required. A high level of customer service skills is required as well as the ability to travel extensively.
· Perform Startup/Commissioning on all Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical equipment across the entire Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical product line on single module and multi-module systems.
· Perform Preventive Maintenance on all Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical equipment across the entire Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical product line on single module and multi-module systems.
· Perform Unscheduled Maintenance on all Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical equipment across the entire Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical product line on single module and multi-module systems.
· Perform basic Power Audits of customer’s distribution systems, working with Sales to complete Availability Assessments.
· Document all required information for each site visit performed · Work with other team members to complete custom and large installation projects
· Properly document, label, and return all defective parts utilized in the repair of Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical equipment to the designated disposal/repair location.
· Educate Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical customers on basic operation of their equipment. Inform customers of issues which they may have experience with their equipment in a way which is beneficial to the customer as well as Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical
Assist Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical Service Partners in site visits, evaluating technical and professional performance. · Perform other duties as assigned
This job might be for you if you have:
· Leadership skills necessary to mentor and support team members in the field; helpful, coaching attitude · High level of technical knowledge of electronic/electrical component theory.
· Must be able to perform duties with general direction, receiving only general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Work is usually quite independent of other team members
· Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives · Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures, professional documents, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
· Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
· Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Must be agile and mobile with respect
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.