- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Southeast Connections, LLC, provides inclusive infrastructure solutions for the natural gas industry.
We construct the systems and facilities to transport the nation's cleanest burning energy resource.
Southeast Connections offers complete construction services that include pipeline construction, installation, maintenance, repairs, stations, facility modification and new construction.
From Senior Management to the "boots on the ground", Southeast Connections, LLC is dedicated & determined to remain the industry leader and earn continued respect from clients through our professionalism.
We offer excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits, such as health, dental and vision, life insurance, STD and LTD starting on DAY 1.
Eligibility for Company matching 401K benefit after 3 months of employment.
This management role provides leadership and direction to construction crews, rendering hands-on assistance.
Accountable for all aspects of each project to which crews are assigned.
Responsible for field operations, customer relations and business development in an assigned area, territory, customer or project.
Manage the operations with focus to safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation.
Manage construction activities to ensure company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Champion own safety by modeling behaviors, maintaining a drug free work environment and performing corrective action when appropriate
• Serve as point of contact with customers, subcontractors and vendors
• Manage and oversee the execution of field deliverables according to customer specifications and contract requirements
• Manage the planning and executing of projects and contracts by organizing work methods and developing schedules
• Manage cost control, margin expectations, productivity, change orders and equipment reporting
• Model outstanding leadership skills and foster those skills in others
• Manage and develop labor and employee relations
• Develop and maintain business relationships including attending customer meetings and prepare pre-qualification documents, proposals and bids
• Ensure all project work is compliant with installation standards and is being performed safely and correctly
• Exercise decision-making authority
• Assists the Superintendent and Operations Manager as necessary
• Monitors and evaluates the completion of work in the field to make sure work is meeting or exceeding timelines
• Promote and monitor the safety of team members
Required: 4 year post secondary education, or equivalent experience.
Preferred: High school diploma
Required: Valid driver's license with clean driving record, strong leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrates initiative, team-oriented, attention to detail, strong customer relation skills
Preferred: Knowledge of gas installation techniques and standards including pipeline construction/replacement, 5 years of field experience, project management experience, HDD installation experience, ability to ready and interpret blueprints
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.