- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.20 - $17.60 gross per hour
- Borough of Queens
Someone who loves organization and order, and is a highly motivated self-starter, will be a good fit for this position. Are you looking for an excellent opportunity? This File Clerk position might be it! To succeed in this File Clerk position, you will need to be able to perform various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. The File Clerk role will be located in Long Island City, New York and is a short-term temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Support and coordinate assistance with other employees on diverse projects
- Faxing, archiving, scanning, filing, and word processing
- Field and answer questions about records and files
- Find data within specific timelines
- Within specified guidelines, order high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents
- Manage quality control of documents to ensure proper filing
- Liaise with departments and employees as part of gathering and indexing materials for filing
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Strong communication and social skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 1 year experience of file clerking preferred
- Basic computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Experience handling office equipment
- quality control
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.