- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.00 - $14.00 gross per hour
Are you a highly motivated self-starter who loves organization and order? You might find this File Clerk position to be an excellent opportunity! The most successful candidates for this File Clerk position will be able to perform various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work. This is a short-term temporary File Clerk role, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
- According to specific timelines, retrieve and collect data
- Give utmost attention to quality control to ensure proper document filing
- Offer assistance as necessary for other employees on diverse projects
- Handle documents and tasks related to faxing, archiving, scanning, filing, and word processing
- Arranging high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents within specified guidelines
- Coordinate file management, including gathering and indexing, with other departments and employees
- Intake of questions regarding records and files
- Employer prefers 1 year of File Clerk experience
- Basic computer skills, including Excel
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Please apply with a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Comfortable handling office equipment
- Strong organization skills
- MS Outlook experience required
- Filing experience
- Microsoft Word experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- microsoft project
- ms project
- quality control
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.