- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Sleepy Eye
- Job Summary
- The Finance Manager translates the company vision, mission, and strategies into functional activities within the finance area for the plant.
The Finance Manager
- while reporting directly to the CFO works in Business Partnership with the Site Director and the site management team to develop site strategic direction.
The Finance Manager directs the site's financial practices including solid analysis, and the preparation and maintenance of fiscal reports and records.
The Finance Manager also serves as the principle contact with the CFO and Corporate Finance Team on financial matters.
As a Finance Manager, you will supervise the finance department consisting of report writers and cost accountants.
- Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Directs, supervises and/or performs the preparation of periodic, monthly and annual reports; audits, and statements used to provide management with information relative to financial transactions, operating costs, taxes and property taxes.
- Directs, supervisors and/or performs the preparation of statistics including KPI's for periodic and yearly financial statements, including the preparation of charts and graphs showing progress, conditions, and results used by Site Management and North American Management.
- Provides clear and concise analysis of financial results and key financial measurements driving the business' results, including explanations of variances between plan, prior year and forecasts.
- Recommends alternative courses of action to the Site Director concerning financial issues confronting the company, and actively participates in the implementation of selected action.
- Regularly demonstrate problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses and benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and ROI analysis.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Candidate Profile: Qualifications / Technical Skills* Minimum of 7 years' experience as a financial manager in a manufacturing organization* Experience using Oracle or similar ERP systems is highly desired.* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)Previous / Professional Experience* Previous experience in account reconciliations and audit work preparation* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- * Strong planning, organizational, decision-making, and analytical skills
- * Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, within tight deadlines and to organize workload to meet the department's needs
- * Proven ability to prepare accurate and timely financial information to various levels of management, within established closing deadlines
- - * Proven Interpersonal and communication skills including partnership skills and problem-solving skills with peer group to drive financial processes.
- * Previous experience in cost accounting, payroll and financial analysis required
- * Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required, CPA is a plus
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality.
This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company.
It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.