- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Sugar Land
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Senior Finance Manager in our Energy Services –Finance Group located in Sugar Land, Texas.
The Commercial Finance Manager is part of the Oil Field Chemical (OFC) Division. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for leading global commercial finance best practices, establishing global commercial playbook and scorecard, learn global best practices and help implement across globe, help drive process to link better Procurement, SC and Commercial Finance Teams to improve profitability and pricing. This lead works directly with the Regional Finance Teams, Sales Leadership, Supply Chain and Marketing on understanding and disseminating commercial finance best practices. This critical role reports to the Sr Director, NA Divisional Finance Director and has regular visibility to Division Leadership.
This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base rates and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
The position reports to the Director, NA Divisional Finance Director. Lead a team of Financial Analysts who support the NA region for all Pricing Management, GM Improvement, Tender guidance as well as Financial Reporting. Continued drive of proper discipline to achieve our financial goals.
- Survey, understand and summarize commercial finance best practices and requirements globally
- Establish commercial finance playbook and scorecard, and drive implementation
- Drive global pricing process– Work with marketing to drive global pricing process and cadence and improve linkage between Procurement, Marketing, Regional Finance and sales teams
- Pricing Training – content development and delivery
- PCAF Coordination and Management for Energy and OFC
- Create Post Implementation Review of Global/Regional Contracts (PIR) – Ensure we are executing per agreement, ensure proper controls in place to manage, and correct pricing and invoicing is being executed
- Interact with Sales Leadership globally to understand commercial finance weak points/ gaps and drive improvement
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 8+years experience in Finance/FP&A/Commercial Finance
- 4+ years experience Leading/Managing othersin the workplace
- 5+ years of experience with financial systems or databases (such as Capital IQ, Fact Set, or EPM)
- 6+ years of financial planning and analysis, commercial finance, costing, pricing leadership, business analysis, financial modeling and business planning including monthly financial performance analysis of Profit and Loss Statements, Cash Flow and Balance Sheets.
- No relocation available for this role
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- High level of computer literacy, especially Excel, HFM and SAP, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Hyperion (or Financial Reporting) suite experience
- 4+ years of experience in gross margin analysis with a detailed understanding of the impacts of the product portfolio, product reformulations, volume and product mix, pricing and cost analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in developing monthly and quarterly forecasts based on business drivers and trends and performing detailed variance analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required analyzing products and applications to meet customer needs.
- Excellent leadership, communication and influence skills
- Executive presence
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
About the company
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed "Ecolab" in 1986.