- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Glenwood Springs
May 8, 2020
Have an account? Sign in. Robert Half Finance is seeking a candidate with a thorough understanding of finance and strong communication skills for a Pricing Analyst role. Are you interested in working at a Defense Service company with a team that is growing? This Pricing Analyst role, which is located in the Colorado Springs, Colorado, will be a great entry-level opportunity. This dynamic team is seeking a Pricing Analyst that has exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills along with highly technical abilities. The right Pricing Analyst candidate must be proficient in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. For immediate consideration reach out to email@example.com. Senior-leadership is scheduling and conducting interviews now.
COVID-19: This is an essential position with work from home opportunities during COVID-19.
- Ensure business partners handle their resources by tracking monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Edit and manage forecasting reports
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Drive P&L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Deliver effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide valuable foresight and decision support
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Cost analysis experience
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in Data Analysis
- Proven knowledge of Defense Industry
- Command of cost estimations
- Financial analysis experience
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience recommended)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
About the company