- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Des Moines
If you seek to find a culture that is not like any other, this may be a Financial Analyst role for you to look at. Our client in the financial services industry is hiring a Financial Analyst. This is an ever-busy role, with functions evolving and changing. If you like to sit at your desk and not get involved with others, this is not the job for you! Get involved in such tasks as analysis, month end close, quarterly reporting, audit partnership and various other items. Automation is key with this organization. They have a huge push to create efficiencies and not continue to do what a system can do for you. Eventually the organization seeks to drive revenue stream partnership and become the business line liaison for enhancements and risk. The role will also involve understanding accounting regulations and regulatory reports and modeling of capital. Person must have a solid accounting and banking understanding and advanced excel skills. BS in Accounting or Finance, 3+ years’ experience required. To $75K This is a backfill role due to a relocation. For IMMEDIATE and CONIDENTIAL consideration, please call Terra Williams at 515.244.4414 or email your resume to Terra.Williams@RobertHalf.com referencing JO# 01500- -0010172206
- Financial planning & analysis
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid understanding of data mining
- BA/BS degree in finance or accounting
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a must
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.