- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $30.00 - $34.14 gross per hour
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting at a well-respected organization. If you are interested in improving your skills in healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you! This Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting position with one of our prestigious healthcare clients in Oakland, CA.
Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting will be responsible for:
• Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization
• Conducting technical accounting research as needed
• Prepares ad maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Updates and collects business unit reporting packages.
• Other duties as assign
For immediate consideration must meet the following requirements:
• Experience Level: BA in Finance or accounting required plus 3+ years of experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Knowledge of Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Credit Memos
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
For immediate consideration please contact email@example.com
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.