- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $22.96 - $26.59 gross per hour
- La Jolla
Accountemps is working with a thriving company in the Non-Profit industry to find a skilled Financial Analyst. Financial Analyst candidates will be interested in this position, where they will have the opportunity to become key business partners in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. Your duties would include conducting financial modeling on various financial products, as well as measuring, analyzing and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, you're a good fit for this position. In this position, you will also advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. This Financial Analyst role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity and is located in the San Diego, California, area.
- Function next to senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Review annual performance by comparing actual results to their expectations
- Understand and communicate internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Contribute to weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Lead monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Execute and monitor forecasting reports
- Assess potential risks and opportunities and research performance
- Empower effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Adaptable applicant skilled in dealing with large amounts of information and meeting expectations
- Work closely with business partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience recommended)
- Daily Cash Management experience desired
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
- Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.