- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $23.00 - $25.00 gross per hour
- Salt Lake City
Great opportunity for a Financial Crimes Advisor looking for a secure company to continue their career. Accountemps is staffing a company in West Jordan that needs an amazing Financial Crimes Advisor to join their team. The company is looking for a Financial Crimes Advisor who is able to participate in the testing and monitoring of work performed by Financial Crimes Operations and Wholesale Businesses.
Financial Crimes Advisor will be over the following:
• Perform and document review activities related to Financial Crimes Operational processes
• Ensure all review results are stored according to Quality Control Adherence standards
• Maintain knowledge of latest guidance on review activities
• Other related duties as required
• 2-4 years of AML/BSA experience or financial crimes, KYC, or SAR writing
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Knowledge of Wholesale Banking products and services
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
© 2019 Accountemps. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
If interested in this position, please send your updated resume to Kayedee.email@example.com
- quality control
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.