- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ACCOUNTING / FINANCE
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Who we are looking for?
You are task-oriented with strong attention to detail. You are prudent and comfortable to work in a dynamic, sometimes hectic environment. You are able to make a logical or implied connection between facts or disparate pieces of information in order to arrive at a solution or conclusion. You actively follow-up on all tasks /actions requested of you. You have a background in Finance, Economics, or Legal and have an interest in financial markets. You are able to facilitate team objectives, process development and change management. Also, you are willing to work occasionally on public holidays. As you will be part of an international team composed of people in Amsterdam, Manila and Bratislava, you need to enjoy working in a culturally diverse team.
• Focus on existing client portfolio and its compliancy with legal and regulatory requirements including MiFID, EMIR, and Dodd Frank, aiming for FM business continuity and company risk mitigation.
• Primary point of contact for the global front office locations, legal, and Centre of excellence in Amsterdam.
• Trade/counterparty analysis and post-trade monitoring activities related compliancy status.
• Data collection, analysis, reporting and follow-up.
• Improvement of processes, ARIS and working instruction updates.
• Performing data consolidation, data clean up and remediation.
• Generating improvement ideas and driving their implementation.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via the apply button. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
*By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
• Working for international and stable financial institution
• Young and dynamic team that will help you grow
• Opportunity to get valuable experience from multitasking and fast changing environment
• Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Trainings and language courses
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, teambuildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• University education Master's degree: Economic, Finance or Legal
• University education Master's degree:
Economic, Finance or Legal
• 1 year working experience preferably in Banking / Investment / Legal / Financial Markets
• Microsoft Excel knowledge is an advantage
• Previous experience with MiFID, EMIR, Dodd Frank or other financial regulations is a big advantage
• English C1 spoken/written
• Accuracy and eye for detail
• Flexible and Adaptive
• Pro-active work attitude with a hands-on mentality
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work in a demanding work environment
• Good team player
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.