- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Los Angeles
$80,000 to $100,000, We are currently seeking a Financial Services Sales Agent who will be responsible for selling a variety of financial services, including banking services, life insurance, retirement income, investments, and long-term care insurance. May sell retail and institutional mutual funds.
- Sell financial services to businesses and individuals.
- Recommend certain services such as life insurance, retirement income, investments, and long-term care insurance.
- Build relationships with clients and communities.
- Provide solutions for short and long-term financial goals.
- Help clients achieve financial security.
- Present products and services via a presentation or slideshow.
- Determine clients' financial needs and areas of improvement.
- Determine security risks.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, and sales and trade meetings.
- Negotiate sales agreements and contracts.
- Take payments.
- Prepare forms or agreements.
- Sell trusts, investments, and check processing services.
- Determine future growth.
- Advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups in order to attract new clients.
- Use financial, tax, economics and accounting skills to review a client's personal data and recommend investment strategies that are appropriate to the client's goals.
- Advise a client on whether to buy certain types of stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Determine whether loans must be obtained to meet cash requirements or whether surplus cash can be invested.
- Solicit business, authorize loans, and direct the investment of funds, always adhering to Federal and State laws and regulations.
About the company
SalesJobs.com is the largest sales employment site in the world; you have a far better chance securing higher-paying sales jobs with SalesJobs.com than anywhere else. Candidates post their resume at no cost, clients post their jobs, our system matches employers to candidates automatically!
SalesJobs.com's mission is to take the highly specialized and notoriously difficult world of Sales Recruiting, and make it accessible and painless not only for professional recruiters, but also for HR Managers at any level; from Fortune 500 companies to 'Mom & Pops' businesses. Our site was built to be inexpensive, easy to use, and highly effective. SalesJobs.com was built by sales recruiters for sales recruiting. We gather detailed information from candidates regarding their history and performance in sales, which helps our clients recruit in a far more effective manner. The general employment boards don't collect or offer this kind of information.