- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cape Coral
Do you like helping others excel? Do you like interacting with customers and finding ways to make them happy? Do you like partnering with peers to get big results? Well, being a Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor at JCPenney might be a perfect fit!
Your role as the Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor is to supervise and engage a team of Fine Jewelry associates to deliver an amazing shopping experience that will delight our customer, creating loyalty that will have them coming back to the store for years to come! You will be expected to provide great Customer service and sales; sales floor leadership and staff supervision; scheduling to meet coverage, along with an ability to provide dynamic leadership, and consistent execution of the elements that drive sales.
- Customer Service– Models and holds team accountable for outstanding customer service. Actively listens to customer issues to resolve problems. Maximizes sales and service by ensuring staff is scheduled appropriately. Drive planning and execution of events and credit card acquisition.
- Sales- You are constantly challenging yourself and the team to drive profitable sales growth through supervising and engaging with the associates. Coaches and develops team by modeling JCPenney’s company values to build lasting customer relationships that drive productivity and sales.
- Merchandise Flow & Placement– You will be well prepared to provide direction and support to your team to ensure that merchandise flows to the floor efficiently. You and your team and constantly working to maintain stock levels and presentation standards to the customer.
- Team Development – Partners with store management team to source and hire store talent for hourly positions. Plays an active role in the training and development of associates; coaches in the moment, addresses performance issues, and partners with the General Manager on succession planning for the store.
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, scheduling efficiency, associate relations, engagement, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance. Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
To achieve success at JCPenney, a supervisor will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
- Education- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Drives Performance – Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Builds Relationships – Develops positive relationships: establishes strong networks, shows respect for different styles, and communicates effectively to a wide audience.
- Intensity- Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
- Shows Courage – A confident leader; willing to take on challenging assignments. Acts in accordance with beliefs and deals with conflict quickly and in a positive manner. About JCPenney:
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor - Coralwood S/C
About the company