- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Posting Details
Fitness Coach – Trainer
- a passionate, positive, and energetic person that loves to help people be the best they can be
- someone who enjoys motivating members to provide a world class fitness experience
- someone who promotes an upbeat, enthusiastic high-energy environment when coaching a fitness class Thenyou’re probablythe rightperson forour Orangetheory® Fitness studio!
Because the Orangetheory Brand is
- all about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our members
- expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- looking for successful and motivated people who want to improve themselves and their career As a Fitness Coach at our Orangetheory studio you can use your talents to positively affect the lives of our members every time you coach a workout!
If you are aHealth Enthusiastwho would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community,wewould like to hear from YOU!
Group Fitness Coach Requirements
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while training up to 30 clients in one group training session.
- Must have the ability to progress and regress exercises on the fly, in real time.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels, novice to elite.
- Must hold a current fitness certification from one of the following OTF approved education companies: NASM, ACE, AFAA, ACSM, or NSCA.
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of OTF curriculum.
- Must have current CPR/AED certification.
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching groups and/or personal training in the Fitness Industry.
- Must understand heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the OTF workouts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
About the company