- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Flight Training Courseware Specialist / Simulator Flight Instructor based out of Renton, WA.
- Performs review and evaluation of customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities. Uses specialized software to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials
- Facilitates collaboration across cross-functional work groups
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products
- Conduct flight simulator briefs/de-briefs and training sessions
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors Degree
- A commercial pilot license or military equivalent
- 10+ years' experience developing pilot training curriculum for part 121 operations or foreign equivalent
- 10+ years' Experience as an instructor pilot or examiner
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Pilot experience with turbo-prop or jet background
- Commercial airline experience
- Experience developing flight training courseware
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.