- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Middleton US
Primary responsibilities are:
- Selling Cytometry hardware to achieve quotas assigned.
- Account management of assigned territory accounts.
- Searching out new and competitive business and working with appropriate personnel to close the business.
- Working with accounts to develop programs to expand and increase Beckman Coulter influence and presence at customer accounts. Accounts will include but are not limited to Research accounts including:
- Academic Institutions
- Government Institutions Accounts may also include research facilities involved in analysis and sorting techniques including but not limited to:
- Multi-color Flow Testing
- Stem Cell
- Fluorescent protein analysis
- DNA and other new applications as developed. Business planning to achieve performance targets will be required. Complete and timely submission of paperwork associated with job description is required. Other duties may be assigned. Quotas will be assigned and compensation and performance will be based on quotas achieved. Overall performance and reviews will be based on Quotas and other performance criteria.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must live in major city near Chicago
- Demonstrated track record of sales success ideally as a Life Science Sales Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 2+ years’ experience OR Master’s degree in a scientific field with 0-2 years’ experience
- Must have practical experience and knowledge of flow cytometry equipment
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time and territory management habits.
- Experience with personal computer, e-mail, CRM and Microsoft Office programs.
About the company