- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Makes simple sandwiches and performs other simple food preparation. Prepares and combines fruits and vegetables for salads.
- In accordance with customer?s orders, processes and organizes food, arranges garnishes, checks for appearance, quality and quantity and ensures proper presentation in accordance with set standards.
- Operates a cash register.
- Responsible for cleaning of dining area, to include but not limited to wiping tables, chairs, emptying the trash, and vacuuming. Travel Required
Job family (Series)
7401 Miscellaneous Food Preparation and Serving
Help Help Requirements
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Physical is required and must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually
- Must meet state/local age requirements at the time of appointment if serving alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a NACI background investigation
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3 Qualifications
Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
Have the ability to follow oral and written instructions in English and possess basic math skills. Education
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
About the company