- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- STREETERVILLE, CHICAGO, IL, UNITED STATES
Hilton was named by Fortune Magazine as THE #1 company to work for in 2019. In addition, due to strong revenue growth, Brand Finance Hotels has named Hilton as the world''s most valuable hotel brand. We are seeking a Food and Beverage Manager at the newly redesigned DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Magnificent Mile. This hotel offers a vibrant and contemporary venue a few steps from Michigan Avenue shopping and the sights of Navy Pier. This role would lead our food and beverage operations in the new HotHouse Restaurant and Lounge, Made Market, seasonal Rooftop Terrace and In Room Dining.
As our Director of Food and Beverage, you would:
- Direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- customer service