- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Culver City
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online at:https://careers-hhmlp.icims.com/jobs/23055/area-director-of-revenue-management/job
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Hersha Hospitality Management.The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process.If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Opportunity: AreaDirector of Revenue Management
Develop room sales and distribution strategies andcoordinate revenue management processes and procedures maximizing revenue for agroup of hotels.
Potential Career Path
Regional Director of Revenue Management Vice President ofRevenue Management
Essential Job Functions
- Control room rates and availability in accordance withestablished guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix ofbusiness, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservationssystems and related policies
- Prepare for and conduct weekly Revenue Management meetingsinvolving rate and inventory strategies, transient/group pace, competitivebusiness analysis and financial forecasts.
- Initiate short and long term revenue forecasts and generateweekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategiesto improve revenue and overall profitability
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, andsources of business
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, bookingpace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results
- Work with the different departments to ensure similar goals,and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internalrelationships
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and supportassociates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotelstandards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related toHHMs Earth View program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipmentand follow
- MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- College Degree Preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Revenue Managementdiscipline.
Work Environment and Context
Requires occasional to moderate travel.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only ExcellenceStay Nimble - Own It.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.