- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Delray Beach
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online athttps://www.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/1366234-bartender?source=talent-point
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kolter Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Essential functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Prepare and serve drinks for guests using suggestive selling techniques.
- Use proper measuring device for pouring no more than specified by recipe.
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Follow proper procedure regarding cash handling, following cash bank reconciliation and end of shift drop.
- Maintain a clean and efficient bar.
- Know and comply with state liquor laws.
- Engage guests in a cordial, efficient and professional manner.
- Perform all set up and side work.
- Adhere to hotel grooming and uniform standards.
- Report to work on time and in uniform.
- Perform any additional tasks requested by management.EOE
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Education:High school education/GED.
Experience:at least one (1) year of experience bartending or vocational training as a bartender.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Skills and Abilities:Must be able to pass TIPS certification/alcohol awareness training.
- Knowledge or and ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
Thisis a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The jobis not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.