- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Ensure brand standards are met and guests expectations areexceeded by supervising and training restaurant staff.
- Supervise and direct the prompt, efficient and friendlyserving of all food and beverage associates
- Ensure all opening and closing side work is completed on adaily basis
- Work quickly and independently to resolve operational and/orguest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriatemanager(s)
- Act as a liaison between kitchen and front of houseassociates
- Provide direction, support, timely feedback and recognitionof performance
- Assist servers, bussers in their job duties as necessary
- Assist in the training and development of associates
- 2 years of prior server experience required
- Must meet state minimum age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends andholidays
- Must be Serv Safe certified or become certified by the timeemployment begins
- Must be TIPS certified or become certified by the time employmentbegins
- Previous experience with Micros operating system preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- operating system