- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Humble Origins Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
At Aloft Hotelswe’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking,and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, socialscenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests aretech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid toshow. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable optionfor the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expresserswho aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciatestech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explorea career with Aloft Hotels.
To superviseall front office staff to ensure that they are adhering to all hotel policies,procedures, regulations, and standards, while striving towards total guestsatisfaction. To endure that all front office operations are working in afriendly, courteous, and professional manner at all times. Must have hotelexperience, Marriott or Starwood preferred.
- Ensuresmooth check in and check out of all guests, through properly handling guestaccounts.
- Dealwith any guest requests and problems and satisfy their needs within acceptableguidelines.
- Leadby example: Provide a gracious and aggressive hospitality towards allcustomers. Be highly familiar and adhere to all policies, procedures andstandards.
- Assistall associates with questions and challenges, which might occur.
- Duringpeak hours, be at the front desk to endure efficient and smooth service isproved to all customers.
- Createa productive and positive atmosphere at the desk; have a good relationship withall associates and other departments.
- Actempowered and empowered all associates to provide an outstanding service bytaking care of our guests.
- Bea problem seeker and solver.
- Ensurethat that work area is always clean, neat and organized.
- Constantlyaudit all deskwork for accuracy and consistency. Coach and counsel staff whenappropriate.
- Bankout cashiers at the end of each shift according to proper cash handlingprocedures.
- Beprepared to work night audit shift if needed.
- Beaware of house count number and the rates to be quoted for the day.
- Reviewdiscrepant rooms regularly.
- Ensurethat all Elite, VIP and repeat guests are identified, recognized, pre-blockedand special attention is brought to their reservations.
- Reviewcredit report and take appropriate action to resolve all problems.
- Completework or special projects as assigned and make sure to meet due dates.
- Worktogether with staff on the same level, train and retrain on aggressivehospitality skills, technical skills and communication skills.
- Reportto work on time with proper uniform. Personal appearance must comply with thestandard of the hotel.
- Checkthe information board, daily event sheet, be up to date and informed aboutdaily operations.
- Checkwith Front Office Manager for additional information.
- Haveknowledge about sales strategy, packages, promotions, and discounts and knowhow to handle these and how they relate to other departments.
- Developa thorough knowledge of the products, including hotel rooms, type of rooms,amenities, services of hotel, etc
- Haveadvanced PMS and Marsha knowledge.
- Befamiliar with all emergency plans and be able to act upon them.
- Havea good knowledge about the city and the environment.
- Atall times strive to represent the hotel in the most professional, courteous,and friendly manner.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.