- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Delray Beach
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online athttps://www.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/1366231-laundry-attendant?source=talent-point
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kolter Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Position Summary:The laundry host washes, dries, irons and folds linen and other items in asafe and efficient manner.
Essential functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive and sort soiled linen. Follow proper procedures regarding decontamination and quality standards.
- Operate commercial washer with approved detergents, required temperature and proper weight.
- Fold laundry.
- Ensure finished product is inspected and meets quality standards.
- Keep laundry area clean and safe.
- Report all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage and mechanical problems immediately.
- Perform their work in a safe manner.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.EOE
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Education:no formal education needed.
Experience:No previous experience necessary laundry experience desirable.
Hours required:Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work
- Ability to read a limited number of two or three syllable words.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a warm environment.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 50 lbs)
Thisis a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The jobis not
intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.