- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Delray Beach
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online athttps://www.hospitalityonline.com/jobs/1366230-maintenance-engineer?source=talent-point
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kolter Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Position Summary:The engineer ensures everything is in working order to facilitate a positive guest experience.
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Repair and maintain facility building and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the property such as mechanical, electrical, painting, carpentry and plumbing.
- Respond to elevator breakdowns.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Respond and resolve engineering service requests in courteous, efficient manner.
- Maintain engineering work area in an orderly and clean fashion.
- Ensure all tools/equipment used are returned to the shop and/or secured in proper storage area.
- Assist in energy conservation by observing energy and utilities usage in the hotel.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
- Assist in handling emergencies in order to protect our guests and team members and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- Report and repair any items in need of repair.
- Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.EOE
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Education:High school education/GED
Experience:Basic knowledge of mechanical, plumbing, carpentry and building maintenance.
Hours required:Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Ability to stand for up for long periods of time.
- Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
- Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
Thisis a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The jobis not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.