- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at :https://atriumhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner
- Give all treatments as defined on the service menu.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Educate guest about proper skin care.
- Answer guest questions in knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Create client cards with treatment notes.
- suggest to the guest other beneficial treatments offered in the spa and recommend products for home use.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
- Complete Commission/hours/tips sheet and turn in on assigned dates to the Spa Director.
- Inform leads of product needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Current State License
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- safety and security