- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Marco Island
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at:https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1144011&d=External&r=5000553342106#/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee,Marriott Vacation Club.The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process.If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Are you readyto grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true?Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for VacationOwnership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and helpdeliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includesall culinary, restaurant, and beverage. Oversees guest and employeesatisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage lawsand regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
Relocation Assistance Available
Education and Experience
- High schooldiploma or GED; 2 - 4 years of management experience in the food and beverage,culinary, or related professional area. Front and back of the house experiencehighly preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Developing andMaintaining BudgetsDevelops and manages all financial, employee engagement andguest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Maintains apositive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Utilizesbudgets to understand financial objectives.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
- Manages theFood and Beverage departments (not catering sales).
- Supervises andmanages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employeepositions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Utilizesinterpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourageothers; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrateshonesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Oversees allculinary, restaurant, and beverage.
- Creates andnurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment,teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Providesexcellent customer service to all employees.
- Respondsquickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Provides alearning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Providesproactive coaching and counseling to team members.
- Encourages andbuilds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Ensures andmaintains the productivity level of employees.
- Developsspecific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Provides theleadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize thedepartmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Sets clearexpectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriaterewards are given if expectations are exceeded.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Providesexcellent customer service.
- Respondsquickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands thebrand's service culture.
- Ensures thatall employees, team leaders and managers understand the brand's serviceculture.
- Sets serviceexpectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownershipof a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed bythe appropriate manager or employee.
- Ensures allbanquet functions are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations.
- Providesservices that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improvesservice by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs,providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Serves as arole model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Managesday-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting theexpectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Managing and Conducting Human ResourceActivities
- Providesguidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standardsand monitoring performance.
- Conductsperformance reviews in a timely manner.
- Promotes bothGuarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
- Identifies thedevelopmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps othersto improve their knowledge or skills.
- Identifies theeducational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programsor classes, and teaches or instructs others.
- Develops anaction plan to attack need areas and expand on strengths based on employeeengagement and guest satisfaction results.
- Complies withall corporate accounting procedures.
- Providesinformation to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, inwritten form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzesinformation and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solveproblems.
- Ensureseffective departmental communication and information systems through logs,department meetings and property meetings.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- customer service