- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18065713
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Fraud Risk Intermediate Analyst
Citi is looking for an energetic, motivated professional to join its Citi Retail Services Fraud Detection Analytics team as fraud risk analyst. In this role, you will be facing off against intelligent, adaptive perpetrators of financial crime and manage strategic risk analytical projects for Citi Retail Services portfolios, including 3D Secure and Digital Wallets space.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modeling solutions. Leverage customer data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance risk detection and prevention.
- Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities.
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Policy, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize business strategies.
- Adhere to strict audit and control requirements; participate in audit related activities and assist Citi Retails Services Fraud Analytics Team Lead with completion of the audit and compliance related activities.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, or Information Management
- Minimum 2+ years of Credit Cards related experience, or 2+ years of analytical and data mining experience is preferable not required
- Experience in product and system testing is a plus
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS/SQL (preferred), SPSS, or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Relocation lump sum available