- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville; United States,South Dakota,Sioux Falls; United States,Texas,San Antonio
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19033657
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Fraud Risk Officer(Fraud Digital Self-Servicing Lead)
The Fraud Digital Self-Servicing Lead will support the GCB Fraud function covering US credit, debit and partner card products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of digital communication and self-servicing related activities for fraud processes within internal Citi self-servicing channels (i.e. IVR, online, mobile, etc.). This role will have responsibility for executing our fraud digital communications agenda and optimizing our current strategies leveraging data analysis to find opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure consistency across US Fraud functions to leverage best practices to optimize our fraud digital communications strategy
- Oversee performance of self-service channel performance
- Leverage data driven analytics to make appropriate recommendations for change and optimization
- Drive business cases and impact assessments for all related projects
- Work closely with our broader Digital Communication Team, DCX, and other groups across GCB Fraud and C/S
- Determine level of impact and severity, as well as, identify solutions to resolve any identified application defects
- Ensure that the client experience across our digital communication channels is consistent
- Subject matter expert of the digital and non-digital business processes
- Support testing, data requirements, and validation associated with digital communication initiatives
- Day to day management of self-service channel performance and rule logic
- Support production issues management
- Develop roadmap for future enhancements
- Communicate with key stakeholders across GCB Fraud, CX, and other business areas to drive awareness and improvement of fraud capabilities and client experience performance
- Provide support and deliver against Citi Agile journey initiatives to advance Citi's mobile/digital first strategy
- 5+ year's experience in financial services
- Prior digital communications, process management, or decision engine management experience.
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct experience in fraud is preferred
- Candidate must be client focused and prior experience in a customer facing/client experience optimization environment preferred.
- Passionate about improving current customer facing processes
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multi-channel automated contact engines such as Adeptra/FICO CCS, Varolli, SoundBite, LiveVox, Nuance, USAN, or previous IVR management is a plus
- directors and executives