- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Kroger Logistics
Provide sanitation support to the distribution center; maintain all areas in accordance with established sanitation guidelines and authorities. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hand sweep and mop all floor areas.
- Pick up all plastic, slip sheets and debris using electric tuggers.
- Dump garbage cans.
- Operate garbage and cardboard compactors, the plastic bailer, tenant sweepers/scrubbers, and high pressure washers.
- Hand sweep and mop all racking areas and clean carpets throughout facility.
- Maintain office areas.
- Strip and wax flooring using high speed electric buffers.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift and overtime
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide 10’s and 100’s and perform these operations using American units of weight, volume and distance measurement
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions
- Ability to resolve problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one month related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Education Level:Trade School Desired
Shift(s):Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA||Chehalis|| 222 Maurin Rd. ||98532 || Kroger Logistics||None||Logistics/Supply Chain ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
- human resources
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.