- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $10.45 - $12.10 gross per hour
- INDIANAPOLIS WEST, IN
To succeed at this position, you need to be a positive self-starter, and are eager to thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are well-organized and motivated, this Front Desk Coordinator position in the Amusement/Recreation Ser/Entertainment industry might be right for you! OfficeTeam is looking for candidates who are friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative! Do you want to become a key player leading the lobby area at a growing firm? You could be right for this position, if you are deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. Candidates looking for Front Desk Coordinator opportunities will be interested in this short-term temporary vacancy in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
How you will make an impact
- Meet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Establish completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Oversee special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Strong communication and social skills
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of conference room setup & cleanup
- Comprehensive knowledge of alphanumeric data entry
- Strong familiarity with switchboard phones from 10 -30 lines
- Foundational knowledge in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- General familiarity with order entry / data entry
- Expertise in faxing
If you are an efficient and resourceful self-starter, please contact us about an amazing job opportunity! A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now to start your career! Advance your career in this amazing position, which offers competitive benefits!
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.