- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.00 - $18.00 gross per hour
Assist customers, patients, and clients at a growing firm in the Automotive industry as a Front Desk Coordinator. OfficeTeam has an opening for candidates who are well-organized and motivated, and who are deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. We are seeking a friendly, flexible individual who loves taking initiative. If this is you, please contact us today! This could be the job for you, if you're looking for short-term temporary work as a Front Desk Coordinator in the St. Louis Park, Minnesota area.
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Certify completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word experience preferred
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Contact us today if you are an efficient, goal-oriented self-starter. We have an amazing opportunity! This opportunity will be filled by the end of the week so don't delay in contacting us to begin your career! Advance your career in this amazing position, which offers competitive benefits!
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.