- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $12.00 - $13.00 gross per hour
OfficeTeam has an open role for a skilled Front Desk Coordinator who is looking to grow their career. The Front Desk Coordinator will manage the lobby area and provide positive first impressions along with welcoming guests. A successful Front Desk Coordinator will be passionate about providing high quality administrative support and be committed to professionalism. Are you friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative? Then we have the Front Desk Coordinator opportunity for you. A long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity, the Front Desk Coordinator role is based in the Macon, Georgia region.
- Meet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Be responsible for special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Certify completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Solid understanding of Administrative Office
If you are a productive and goal-oriented self-starter, we want to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career- this position will be filled by the end of the week! This position provides amazing benefits and the opportunity to advance your career.
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.