- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $16.00 gross per hour
There is currently an opportunity at OfficeTeam for a well-organized and motivated Front Desk Coordinator to grow their career in the Real Estate & Property industry. The Front Desk Coordinator will manage the lobby area and provide positive first impressions along with welcoming guests. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who is eager to thrive in a challenging environment and deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support. Are you friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative? Then apply today for this Front Desk Coordinator role today. A long-term temporary employment opportunity, the Front Desk Coordinator role is based in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Welcome and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Be responsible for special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
If you are a proactive and goal-oriented self-starter, we have an amazing opportunity for you! Contact us ASAP - This position will be filled by the end of the week. Advance your career in this amazing position! Send email@example.com your most updated resume today!
- real estate
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.