- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Need strong LOCAL REACT Developer
Want only candidate that are local (NJ, Philly, NYC, DE )
Here are the most important things
1) Communication skills
The primary focus will be on developing external (customer) and internal facing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows and coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the applications. Application will be entirely deployed in the cloud in AWS.
* Design, develop, test, and maintain customer and internal user facing web applications in AWS
* Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience.
* Develop responsive products which render in multiple browsers and across multiple devices
* Become proficient in the data model and data structures to be able to efficiently respond to business queries and requests
* Working with solution architect & business analysts to define implementation design and coding of the assigned modules/responsibilities with highest quality (bug free)
* Ability to take responsibility and work independently in a high-pressure, time critical environment.
* Must be capable of working in collaborative, multi-site environment to support rapid development and delivery of results and capabilities (i.e Agile SDLC)
* 8+ years of experience in core front-end technologies.
* 2-3 years of solid React experience, including thorough understanding of React and its core principles and experience with popular React workflows
* High level of expertise in ReactJS, HTML 5, JSON, CSS (Bootstrap 4)
* Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Strong understanding & experience with relational databases and exposure to NoSQL databases. Experience working with large data sets.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Highly adaptable to change
* Proactive self-starter who can work effectively individually and with project team members
Strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously while knowing when to ask\escalate for help
About the company