- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A Full Charge Bookkeeper has become available with one of our clients in the Manufacturing industry. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will handle bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, and payroll. At times, the Full Charge Bookkeeper might also be asked to oversee the clerical staff. We are looking for an accounting detail oriented who is able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision and is self-driven and organized. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Euless, Texas area.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or at 972-580-3894.
- Assemble cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- experience in in credit card management and reconciliation
- Direct monthly accounting close
- Ready monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Arrange cash flow projections, as needed
- Organize subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Enter Accounts Payable
- Business license and gross receipts coverage
- Familiar with Accounts Receivable
- Other special projects as requested
- Document budget transfers
- Classify sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Notable accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
- Knowledge of general ledger
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Construction experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in manufacturing
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong organization skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.