- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.75 - $18.25 gross per hour
Ready to advance your accounting career in a Full Charge Bookkeeper position where you'll face new challenges and further your skills? If you're looking for work as a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you might be the candidate Accountemps is looking for to prepare and process financial statements and accounts and manage all general accounting and bookkeeping essential functions. Candidates must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication tactics and have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines. Based in Aurora, Ohio, the Full Charge Bookkeeper role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Handling reconciliations for bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Studying and adhering to federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and detailing needed actions to management
- Preparing depreciation schedules by tracking fixed assets
- Overseeing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and year end close, on time and in an accurate manner
- Producing the trial balance and financial statements, including, but not limited to, balance sheet and statements of income and of cash flows
- Carefully filing documents to preserve historical records
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections
- A deep understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
- Experience with payroll preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in bookkeeping
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills
- Full charge bookkeeping experience desired
- Proficiency in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Foundational knowledge in month end closings
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Year end closings experience
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Excel, Quickbooks, and Peachtree experience a plus
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.