- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In search of a new opportunity? Robert Half Technology's Full Stack Developer position might be the opportunity for you. You might be a good fit for this position if you have a strong command of enterprise systems, an excellent coding skillset and the ability to think outside the box. You can play a pivotal part in bringing projects to life. Call today to find out more about this role with a company in the Hospitality industry! This Full Stack Developer opening is a long-term temporary position in the Seattle, Washington, area.
As a Key Player in the role of Full Stack Developer, you will be focused on 80% React and 20% Java!
Collaborate with key partners to ensure on-time delivery of tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environmentDrive and code solutions using creative solutionsWork with leadership and others to find the right solutionsIdentify business needs and adapt solutions that align with the company goalsFind simple solutions to complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to DBT at firstname.lastname@example.org | Follow me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dbtsapiens/
- Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into various web languages
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Background in supporting the technical needs of sites of high volume websites, apps, and integrations
- A love for creating full service end-to-end solutions that are the foundation for great customer experiences
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Oracle Developer experience
- Java experience required
- A strong understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.